Sunday, December 18, 2011

Moosea White

Hi~ I've started a new blog, and hopefully I'll be more consistent than I have in the past. Here are some pictures...


I went to a friend's place to bake cake/hang out, and he had the most killer view. I could see the bay~


The gorgeous Nandar, who only know a little guitar (but looks great holding the guitar)..


...and Kevin, who's good at everything ; A ;!! Super impressive.


On a different occasion, my friend Sid came up with her Quidditch team to play against my school. I also got to meet up with Alex who came back from college for Columbus break. Hadn't seen either of them since we graduated~


Then I bought a new case for my iPhone because my old one was breaking. I love Cath Kidston!


The foods I get from a Japanese supermarket. I can't live without my Japanese foooood.


Then it was 11/11/11 11:11:11!!! I made sure I was there for it--it was even 11 seconds! This is my watch. xD


It looks like instant noodles but it is actually ramen from my favorite place back home. My parents drove up to see me (and drop off some stuff I forgot at home)...and brought me dinner. ; A ; soo good!


Study + Food Night! I love food--we made tofu skin and cabbages, and spam fried rice. I studied really hard that day--surprisingly...


Nandar made this--Burmese tea leaf salad--and it was super, super good. I was going to go insane it was so good...I should get the recipe.


Then we backed cookies!!! Homemade, odd in shape, but totally delicious, warm, soft. Melty...


A night rally at school...Sometimes I wish they wouldn't bother me while I try to study, but it's okay...Usually.


No comments:

Post a Comment