Monday, December 26, 2011

Old photos, same birthday.

Hello~
Happy holidays everyone! I've taken pictures this Christmas, but they're not on my computer yet. Here are some photos I took this past August though. xD

My mom and I share the same birth month, and we're nearly within a week of each other, so we always celebrate our birthdays together. This year we had Korean barbeque--My mom loves Korean food.
Cheeeesecake from Paris Baguette to celebrate! My family isn't one for giant cakes because we never finish... Ignore all the junk in the background, our house is always messy.

The next day (after my birthday) I went out for a late dinner with Shannon and Olive. What the fuck were these? Artichokes and spinach dip? Probably Olive's.

I wasn't too hungry so I got this salad. Wasn't too bad--just a light bite.

Olive was super hungry so she bought (basically) the huge version of the salad I got.

Shannon's hella hearty chowder...

...and her Mac&Cheese...which was too rich. D;

I forgot to bring my free birthday mini-Pizookie coupon...but I asked the waitress lady and she gave me one anyway. T_T; Deliciousness.

Shannon and Olive split a mini-Pizookie trio, two cookies 'n cream, and one red velvet. Unfortunately the red velvet wasn't that good at all...

I told my mom I wanted to eat these so we made some. They're baby tomatoes covered in sugar. A Taiwanese night market snack, but really easy to make.

The only Hi-Chew candy flavor I like--pudding. :| There are little sugar crystal bits inside. I bought it in Taiwan though.

Why were all these photos of food...? Well, I love food. A lot. XD Especially eating with friends and family! It's always fun. Though sometimes it's very calming and serene to eat alone too--with a hot cup of tea, it gives me time to enjoy myself and clear my head.

Again, hope you guys had a great holiday season! Maybe next time we can grab a bite to eat together. ;D


2 comments:

  1. oh wow! all the food looks very delicious ; A ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! all the food looks very delicious ; A ;

    ReplyDelete