Wednesday, January 11, 2012

For the first time in my life, winter break was a month long.

Hello everyone! I hope everything has gone well.
My head hurts like crazy right now--maybe because I've been sleeping at 4AM every night--so I'll make this short and sleep earlier tonight.

Saturday morning I'll be heading back to school, so here's a bunch of pictures of me eating food from this past month.


I went to the cafe across the street from my house. Their place is modern, but also hippieっぽい。I like it. *U* They close late, so that's nice too. Pretty much nothing in my town is open after 7PM, so it's cool. I got the honey milk ice cream. A little pricey, but then I found graham cracker-like bits inside and all was forgiven. So. Good.

 

I went with my friends from camp. We volunteer every summer at a summer camp for kids to learn about Taiwanese (and Chinese, when there's a difference) culture. Here's a picture from one of the many days... I was the DJ and group activities leader that week...


But I was also photographer. =_=; I miss those shoes... That's practically every single job possible at this camp...What the heck? Anyways, the friend that took the last three pictures is this personnnnn~


...Alice!!! We've been volunteering together for the last 5 (now going on 6?) years. We all act pretty stupid at camp, but it's always fun. :) My mouth was full...


Anyways, at the end of 2011, my teamies from Michido came over and I showed them around. We got to plates of karaage, thinking that it wouldn't be enough, but these plates were GIANTS. T__T I ended up taking some home... It was really good though! Pic credits to my teamies *U* <3


After that, I took full advantage of the two Final Fantasy Type-0 demos. They were in Japanese, but there wasn't anything I couldn't figure out. Nine's the best-looking guy, I think. At the very least, in the top 3. Trey and Izana are the other two in the top 3...probably. Crap, my space bar is starting to squeak when I press it. I only use my left thumb to hit the space bar so that could be why. I'll train myself to use my right thumb. >|


But as I was playing the demo, I got nostalgic and wanted to play Crisis Core again. I don't have my old PSP or my old memory card anymore, so I had to start all over. =_= It's kind of stupid how I couldn't skip the cutscenes. At least they were pretty.


This break I also started watching some anime. Namely, Ao no Exorcist. I finished it in three days, so I'll probably start the manga soon. Right now I'm trying to find what the hype was behind Durarara, but I'm not quite there yet, I think. I drew AoE fanart. =_=; That's all.


Again, Korean food with the family. Always...so much food. Though we managed to finish, so that was kinda creepy.


Last of alllll~ I got this Christmas card in the mail! It's from my aunt in Taiwan. :) It didn't make it to me before Christmas (around 2 days after), because the post is always flooded this time of year, but I don't care. I was so moved when I found out the card was postmarked for Dec. 7. She mailed it out so early!! ; A ; I'm so thankful she's always thinking of me, even though I don't go back to Taiwan to see her that often.

The only grandkids on my dad's side are me and my sister, so my grandparents, uncle, and all my aunts really care about us. T_____T I wish to make them proud. Next time I go back, I will properly show them how much they mean to me.

I should sleep now...My eyes are giving up on me. I'll post again when I'm back at school and bored out of my mind, for now, I gotta get ready to pack my stuff back up again.


My school's gate, decorated for The Big Game. Can you tell where I go based on this picture? That'd be really impressive...

じゃ、
明けましておめでとう!新年快樂!Happy new year!
I'll see you all next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment